Seedlip Garden 108
An elegant herbal blend of botanicals with peas & hay unexpectedly leading the way.
The world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirit. If you’re new to the non-alc space, Seedlip started it all. Their goal was to solve the dilemma of “what to drink when you’re not drinking.” Mission accomplished.
While its often compared to a gin, it is not. All three Seedlip offerings do not have juniper but do replace gin in cocktails extremely well. Always expect something complex and unique from Seedlip.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: a pleasantly intense bouquet of garden herb notes
- Palate: light bodied with countryside flavors of peas and hay, hints of rosemary, thyme, mint, & lemon, well-balanced with a long & dry finish
- Conclusion: a quality alcohol free base that can be used in numerous cocktails
- Like most non-alcoholic spirits Seedlip is not meant to drink on its own. We think its best with a great tonic, garnish a cucumber slice or sugar snap pea.
- Once opened drink within 6 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Good to know
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 700ml bottle
- 0 calories
- 0 sugar
- Allergen free
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanical Distillates and Extracts (15%), preservative: Potassium Sorbate, acid: Citric Acid Seed lip
I totally agree with Carolyn S’s review. I had to discard the Seedlip after two tries. Pentire Adrift was better.
Very herbal and fresh grassy flavor. I like it with elderberry tonic
The nose and taste is very pickle-juice forward. I was looking for a nice replacement for my favorite botanical gin and this is NOT for me. I tried flavored seltzers and tonic water (and any addition I could think of) and I could not get it to not taste of pickle juice. Will end up dumping the remainder of the bottle. :(
I had much better luck with the Pentire Adrift - a much better gin replacement if you're not looking for a juniper forward one.
Garden is such a pretty flavor, can really taste and smell the peas and rosemary which are so refreshing when mixed with the right additions. It's a lovely drink and pairs so well with fish, pasta, appetizers, etc. Tastes like my mom's garden in the summer! Love Seedlip Garden, I keep a constant stock of this one!
Love the fresh crisp taste with a quality tonic.