Seedlip Garden 108 - Non-Alcoholic Spirit
An elegant herbal blend of botanicals with peas & hay unexpectedly leading the way.
The world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirit. If you’re new to the non-alc space, Seedlip started it all. Their goal was to solve the dilemma of “what to drink when you’re not drinking.” Mission accomplished.
While its often compared to a gin, it is not. All three Seedlip offerings do not have juniper but do replace gin in cocktails extremely well. Always expect something complex and unique from Seedlip.
What does Seedlip Garden 108 taste like?
- Nose: a pleasantly intense bouquet of garden herb notes
- Palate: light bodied with countryside flavors of peas and hay, hints of rosemary, thyme, mint, & lemon, well-balanced with a long & dry finish
- Conclusion: a quality alcohol free base that can be used in numerous cocktails
No & Low Recommendations
- Like most non-alcoholic spirits Seedlip is not meant to drink on its own. We think its best with a great tonic, garnish a cucumber slice or sugar snap pea.
- Once opened drink within 6 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
About your Seedlip non-alcoholic spirit
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 700ml bottle
- 0 calories
- 0 sugar
- Allergen free
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for herbal gin
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanical Distillates and Extracts (15%), preservative: Potassium Sorbate, acid: Citric Acid Seed lip
I totally agree with Carolyn S’s review. I had to discard the Seedlip after two tries. Pentire Adrift was better.
Very herbal and fresh grassy flavor. I like it with elderberry tonic
The nose and taste is very pickle-juice forward. I was looking for a nice replacement for my favorite botanical gin and this is NOT for me. I tried flavored seltzers and tonic water (and any addition I could think of) and I could not get it to not taste of pickle juice. Will end up dumping the remainder of the bottle. :(
I had much better luck with the Pentire Adrift - a much better gin replacement if you're not looking for a juniper forward one.
Garden is such a pretty flavor, can really taste and smell the peas and rosemary which are so refreshing when mixed with the right additions. It's a lovely drink and pairs so well with fish, pasta, appetizers, etc. Tastes like my mom's garden in the summer! Love Seedlip Garden, I keep a constant stock of this one!
Love the fresh crisp taste with a quality tonic.