Seedlip Garden 108
An elegant herbal blend of botanicals with peas & hay unexpectedly leading the way.
The world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirit. If you’re new to the non-alc space, Seedlip started it all. Their goal was to solve the dilemma of “what to drink when you’re not drinking.” Mission accomplished.
While its often compared to a gin, it is not. All three Seedlip offerings do not have juniper but do replace gin in cocktails extremely well. Always expect something complex and unique from Seedlip.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: a pleasantly intense bouquet of garden herb notes
- Palate: light bodied with countryside flavors of peas and hay, hints of rosemary, thyme, mint, & lemon, well-balanced with a long & dry finish
- Conclusion: a quality alcohol free base that can be used in numerous cocktails
- Like most non-alcoholic spirits Seedlip is not meant to drink on its own. We think its best with a great tonic, garnish a cucumber slice or sugar snap pea.
- Once opened drink within 6 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Good to know
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 700ml bottle
- 0 calories
- 0 sugar
- Allergen free
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanical Distillates and Extracts (15%), preservative: Potassium Sorbate, acid: Citric Acid Seed lip
First company I ever heard of in this space and still love this Garden style most
I’ve loved Seedlip for a long time, the garden with tonic is my favorite drink
Felt obligated to get this after hearing so much about them. Unfortunately didn't quite get the allure. It really needs tonic to pop, and even then, it's not the most exciting thing.
there is nothing to this product except good marketing and lovely packaging