Pentire Adrift - Non Alcoholic Spirit 23.7oz (700mL)
Pentire have quite literally bottled up England’s beautiful seaside & coastline with this premium non-alcoholic spirit.
This botanical non-alc spirit harnesses the power of some incredible botanicals such as rock samphire, sage, citrus, Cornish sea salt, and a special Pentire plant blend.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: a fresh bouquet of coastal aromas paired with herbal notes of rosemary & sage
- Palate: light bodied & dry, pleasant mineral notes, herbaceous, hints of citrus and a salty finish that creates wonderful balance
- Serve over ice with a premium tonic, garnish with rosemary sprig or lemon peel.
- Once opened drink within 3 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Good to know
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 23.7oz (700mL) bottle
- Vegan & gluten free
- 2 calories per serving
- 0 sugar
- No artificial ingredients
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, British Sea Herb Extract Blend, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Natural Flavors, acid; Malic Acid, Cornish Sea Salt, preservative; Potassium Sorbate.
I was not a fan of this. It just tasted to me like water with some hints of sage and salt. I have also tried Wilderton Lustre and I liked that one much better - it had a kick with some bitters in it. I tried this in different mocktail recipes, and it just doesn't add anything. It is way too mild. It's not worth the very high price to me to pay for mildly flavored water.
This is the best nonalcoholic cocktail ever pentire with organic tonic water sprig of rosemary, absolutely delicious refreshing no alcohol.
Nice way to slow down on these hot summer nights. Perfect over ice
The bottle I initially received had a unpleasant funky taste. After seeing my review, No & Low immediately shipped me a new bottle. Wow--just lovely. Crisp with a slight salinity, and the complex taste I was looking for. I mix with Fever Tree Tonic and have a perfect refreshing summer drink. Thank you No & Low.
I have been trying non-alcoholic wines, and they are quite awful. Pentire mixed with tonic and lime is by far better. I do about a 1:1 ratio. Unlike real gin, you don't crave a second, third,...glass. One glass to sip over 30 minutes works well for me.