Pentire have quite literally bottled up England’s beautiful seaside & coastline with this premium non-alcoholic spirit.
This botanical non-alc spirit harnesses the power of some incredible botanicals such as rock samphire, sage, citrus, Cornish sea salt, and a special Pentire plant blend.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: a fresh bouquet of coastal aromas paired with herbal notes of rosemary & sage
- Palate: light bodied & dry, pleasant mineral notes, herbaceous, hints of citrus and a salty finish that creates wonderful balance
- Serve over ice with a premium tonic, garnish with rosemary sprig or lemon peel.
- Once opened drink within 3 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Good to know
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 700ml bottle
- Vegan & gluten free
- 2 calories per serving
- 0 sugar
- No artificial ingredients
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, British Sea Herb Extract Blend, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Natural Flavors, acid; Malic Acid, Cornish Sea Salt, preservative; Potassium Sorbate.
Love this spirit and use interchangeably with Seedlip Garden cocktail mixes, though Pentire has a much stronger briny taste in addition to the mellow herby taste! Very nice for a refreshing drink. I don't think I prefer the brine as much as a straight herb-forward spirit, but still very pleased with this one, as it's versatile and good when craving something crisp and light.
A solid substitute for G&T, but don't expect a G&T. Delightful, subtle flavor and a perfect summer drink whether you are trying to reduce your alcohol intake or simply looking for a change. Clean, not sweet or heavy handed. Handsome bottle, nicely packaged.
While it's not gin, this makes for a tasty companion to ginger beer or soda water.
This mixes wonderfully with tonic and lime and is about as close to the taste of a botanical G&T that you can get! I do wish it had some adaptogens in mix for relaxation - but to me, the taste is spot on.
I have always enjoyed a good G&T, but I really wanted a non-alcoholic option for during the week. I find that this mixed with a premium tonic like Fever Tree or QTonic with a squeeze of lime is just as great! I don't miss the alcohol at all! I wouldn't say it is a direct replacement for gin in other cocktails like negroni, but I don't think that is what it's trying to be.