Pentire Adrift - Non-Alcoholic Spirit
Pentire have quite literally bottled up England’s beautiful seaside & coastline with this premium non-alcoholic spirit.
This botanical non-alc spirit harnesses the power of some incredible botanicals such as rock samphire, sage, citrus, Cornish sea salt, and a special Pentire plant blend.
What does Pentire Adrift taste like?
- Nose: a fresh bouquet of coastal aromas paired with herbal notes of rosemary & sage
- Palate: light bodied & dry, pleasant mineral notes, herbaceous, hints of citrus and a salty finish that creates wonderful balance
No & Low Recommendations
- Serve over ice with a premium tonic, garnish with rosemary sprig or lemon peel.
- Once opened drink within 3 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
About Pentire non-alcoholic spirit
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 23.7oz (700mL) bottle
- Vegan & gluten free
- 2 calories per serving
- 0 sugar
- No artificial ingredients
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for gin
Ingredients: Water, British Sea Herb Extract Blend, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Natural Flavors, acid; Malic Acid, Cornish Sea Salt, preservative; Potassium Sorbate.
The best NA gin substitute I’ve found so far! Just reordered . Great with just soda , lemon and ice, or with a good tonic water Not exactly a gin flavor, but an excellent, well composed, subtly aromatic that is good in its own right.
my favorite alternative for a gin and tonic. not exactly the same but very similar
I've only tried a few AF spirits and this is definitely my favorite so far. Served as recommended with light tonic (Fever Tree) and a squeeze of lime, and it 100% hit the G&T spot. Served to some serious G&T drinkers and everyone loved it.
Delicious for mixed drinks. VERY herbal taste, I used less than I typically would with regular gin, otherwise it overpowers the drink
This is the best nonalcoholic cocktail ever pentire with organic tonic water sprig of rosemary, absolutely delicious refreshing no alcohol.