Lyre's Classico 4-pack - Non-Alcoholic Prosecco Wine
Take this classic sparkling white wine with you anywhere you go! Packed conveniently in a slim can and of course without any alcohol.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: Granny Smith apple skin, peach with floral & musky undertones
- Palate: semi-sweet, green apple tartness followed by a soft richness of pear, peach and red apple on the palate to taste, chalky fine acids are present to clean the palate and get you ready for the next glass
No & Low Recommendations
- Always serve chilled, if you’re feeling fancy pour in a flute or coupette glass. Add Lyre’s Italian Spritz, soda and a slice of orange for a perfect non-alcoholic Amalfi Spritz.
- Store in cool and dry place, once opened consume immediately. Do not freeze.
About your non-alcoholic Prosecco wine
- Made in Australia
- 250ml ready-to-drink can
- 4 cans per pack
- Gluten free
- 9.9 grams of sugar per can
- 46 calories per can
- Contains 0% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for Prosecco wine
Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Non-Alcoholic Fermented Grape Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavouring, Sodium Benzoate.
It's one of the better non-alcoholic wines that I've had. It does taste like grape juice with sugar, which is exactly what it is. However, not overly sweet, which is great. I also like that it's single-serving cans instead of a bottle. That's very conveinent. I'll be purchasing this again.
This zero-proof "prosecco" is best with some fruit juice to make it a mimosa...we liked adding grapefruit to sour down the sweetness. Still a bit too much apple flavor for us.
I slightly prefer the taste of the Noughty Sparking Chardonnay but this is still very good and having individual serving size is a huge benefit. Split a can for a mimosa with someone or use it where in a recipe where you'd otherwise top the drink with a bubbly. But even on it's own, I didn't miss the alcohol at all. It has the bubbles and slightly yeasty qualities that Prosecco has. It will definitely stay in my rotation.
Pretty darn good 👍🏼 Bubbly. Not too sweet.