Everleaf Forest - Non-Alcoholic Aperitif
A complex and bittersweet aperitif crafted for spritz drinkers.
Everleaf Forest is a unique blend of 14 sustainably sourced botanicals that capture the flavors of the forest, including exotic Saffron, rich Madagascan Vanilla, and honeyed Orange Blossom. This award-winning spritz will take your tastebuds on a ride through a sun-dappled forest!
What does it taste like?
- Nose: heady vetiver and orange blossom with notes of earthy orris root and warm vanilla
- Palate: bold and vibrant with layers of citrus, bark, spices, bittersweet roots, and savory saffron
No & Low Recommendations
- Mix with light tonic and garnish with an orange slice and ice for a classic Everleaf spritz!
- Unopened, Everleaf should be enjoyed before the BBE date on the bottle. After opening, Everleaf is best when refrigerated and consumed within 3 months.
About your Everleaf non-alcoholic aperitif
- Made in United Kingdom
- 16.9oz (500mL) bottle
- 26 calories per 50ml serving
- Sustainably Sourced
- Made from natural ingredients
- Vegan and Gluten Free
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- Member of 1% for the Planet
- The perfect alternative to an aperitif
Ingredients: Water, Fairtrade cane sugar, acacia gum, carrageenan, natural botanical distillates & extracts and liquorice. Preservatives: Potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate. Acids: citric acid, malic acid, trisodium citrate.
Extracts and distillates: Everleaf Forest contains extracts and distillates of the following ingredients: Vanilla, Orange blossom, Saffron, Gentian, Pink peppercorn, Fennel, Vetiver, Orris root, Cassia bark, Cinnamon, Angelica root, Liquorice, Coriander seed, Chamomile, (plus non-extract ingredients as listed).
I’m not a fan of sugar and gums, both of which are added to this product. I am a fan of the bitter notes but probably won’t order again.
I have personally tried many alcohol-free spirits and yet I have never heard of Everleaf until recently and good lordy is this good! I've always leaned towards the apero influenced spirits and this is by far my favorite to date. Such flavor and it is evident that the highest grade ingredients are used here. Buy it and make yourself what I like to call a Saffron Spritz!