Lyre’s Italian Orange - Non-Alcoholic Campari
This unique non-alcoholic spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a bitter orange aperitif such as Campari or Aperol.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- The nose on this orange-aperitif alternative is full of citrus, blood orange and classic notes of orange pith to create complexity.
- The taste provides a rich mouthful of flavors with blood orange and red citrus taking the lead. Maraschino brings balance, adding to the generosity on the mid-palate, giving length of flavor followed by a persistent, pithy dryness.
No & Low Recommendations
- Simply mix Lyre’s Italian Orange with tonic water for a refreshing sipper, also makes a killer Negroni when mixed with Lyre’s Aperitif Rosso and your favorite non-alc gin.
- Always reseal the bottle with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
About your non-alcoholic Campari alternative
- Imported from Australia
- 700ml bottle
- Nut Free & Gluten Free
- 5.4gr of sugar per 30ml serving
- 76 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for Campari
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Non-Alcoholic Fermented Grape Concentrate, Natural flavoring (Bitter Orange), Carmoisine Color (E124), Azorubine Color (E122), Acid: Citric Acid, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Stabilizer: Cellulose Gum (E466).
Really delicious. A nice bitterness but well-balanced. We've already bought more. Definitely recommend!
Enjoyed this product for a month. I mixed it with the Classico 4 pack for an excellent aperitif
I honestly can’t taste the difference between this and an Aperol Spritz when mixed with seltzer.
We bought this with the intent to make Aperol Spritz drinks without the alcohol and we were not disappointed! Same classic taste, so very delicious. You don’t even notice the alcohol is missing. I actually prefer this more now. Super impressed.
I will admit that I didn't have that high of expectations but Lyre shattered them! It is so tasty; the flavor and viscosity is so similar to Campari. This is now a permanent fixture on my bar.