NON #1 Salted Raspberry & Chamomile - Non-Alcoholic Rosé Wine Alternative
An easy drinking, balanced wine-alternative similar to the popular naturally sparkling wines known as pet-nat.
NON is pushing the boundaries of alcohol-free options. Their first creation builds off inspiration from rosé styled sparkling wines. A complex & flavorful infusion offering the caliber and sophistication you’d expect in a 5 star restaurant.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: delicate floral, bright red fruit
- Palate: lightly carbonated, light body, fresh raspberry, dry, long fruity tannins, salty undertones
- Conclusion: unquestionably good, drink with or without food
No & Low Recommendations
- Served chilled, pour into a fancy wine glass
- Refrigerate after opening, drink within 3 days
About your non-alcoholic sparkling wine alternative
- Imported from Australia
- 750ml bottle
- All natural (sediment may occur)
- 0% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for sparkling rosé wine
Ingredients: Whole Raspberries, Chamomile, Murray River Salt, Organic Cane Sugar, Verjus, Filtered Water
When I asked about NON I was told it’s not a wine but a category in its own, and now I totally get it. It’s kind of like a sparkling tea drink. Great flavours with an array of notes to enjoy. You almost sip and treat it like wine naturally, pretty crazy. Getting more for the summer!
Never tasted a better alternative to a sparkling rose wine.
This stuff is ammmmmazing