NON #4 Roasted Beetroot & Sansho
A sophisticated and complex red fizzy non-alc wine alternative bound to awaken your inner sommelier.
NON’s fourth creation draws many similarities to a sparkling Shiraz. This layered and unique taste profile can be appreciated by the most experienced wine drinkers and food aficionados alike. A gourmet beverage made for the world of gastronomy.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: charred herbal nose, peppery, bay leaf
- Palate: dry & lightly carbonated, wood-fired vegetal profile, blackened & roasted beetroot, charred leather, light on the palate with a tingling finish
- Conclusion: develop your palate with one of the finest and exquisite non-alc options available
- Served chilled & shake lightly before pouring into a wine glass
- Refrigerate after opening, drink within 3 days
Good to know
- Imported from Australia
- 750ml bottle
- All natural (sediment may occur)
- 0% alcohol
Ingredients: Whole Beetroot, Sansho Pepper, Black Pepper, Tamari, Bay Leaf, Jalapeño, Murray River Salt, Verjus, Filtered Water.