NON #5 Lemon Marmalade & Hibiscus - Non-Alcoholic Wine Alternative
NON always brings something interesting to the table, this easy drinking infusion is a cross between a light sparkling rosé & sour berry style beer.
Refreshingly light with bright flavors means high drinkability for this balanced bottle of non-alc. Creativity is the backbone of NON and their 5th edition brings the taste profiles of beer & wine together.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: menthol bouquet & Citra hops
- Palate: carbonated, slightly bitter, hibiscus, tart citrus, preserved lemon, with a light acidic and hoppy finish
- Conclusion: delightful flavor combo, whatever NON hands us we’re drinking
No & Low Recommendations
- Served chilled & shake lightly before pouring into a wine glass
- Refrigerate after opening, drink within 3 days
About your non-alcoholic wine alternative
- Imported from Australia
- 750ml bottle
- All natural (sediment may occur)
- 0% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for sparkling rosé wine
Ingredients: Citra Hops, Lemon Verbena, Lemongrass, Hibiscus, Lemon Myrtle, Licorice Root, Peppermint, Preserved Lemon, Murray River Salt, Organic Cane Sugar, Verjus, Filtered Water.
I just recently started looking for wine alternatives and this is the best one I've tried to date! Highly recommend.
I really wanted to love this one, but felt the hibiscus overpowered all the other lovely notes in the drink. Honestly tasted just like a sparkling hibiscus tea, with nothing else. Very tart. Would love to see a better blend of the flavors, but if you love hibiscus, then you really might adore this one!
Bright, herbal but sweet, not overkill in any direction. Looks beautiful in a glass too. Taste is similar to a kombucha, but with the bite of an acidic tang turned down. Also the description of sparkling is no lie - be careful about it getting shaken up if you're travelling with it. Bring this to a picnic, share with friends on a porch outdoors.