Lyre’s White Cane Spirit - Non-Alcoholic White Rum
This unique spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a gently aged white rum with flavours that are distinct and contemporary.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- On the nose this white rum alternative provides classic oak, sugar cane, toasted nuts and citrus.
- The taste will deliver generous flavors of oak and sugar cane providing the perfect platform for the marzipan, orange and coconut flavors to shine through. A little peppery finish dries the palate without overwhelming it.
No & Low Recommendations
- Lyre’s White Cane Spirit can be used for Daiquiris, Mai Tais, & Pina Coladas but we enjoy it best with some fresh lime, mint, sugar and soda water to make an incredible non-alcoholic Mojito!
- Always reseal the bottle with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
About your non-alcoholic White Rum
- Imported from Australia
- 700ml bottle
- Nut Free & Gluten Free
- 0.6gr of sugar per 30ml serving
- 15 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for White Rum
Ingredients: Water, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Natural Flavoring, Acid: Citric Acid, Barley Malt Extract, Stabiliser: Cellulose Guym (E466), Preservative: Potassium Sorbate.
I've tried many NA rums, and this is by far the best. No nasty aftertaste like others have. My favorite for rum and cokes.
I’ve tried every 0% spirit I could find and this is the best. Makes great mocktails
Toss 2-3 oz. of this in with a Coke (or Coke Zero for a ultra low carb alternate) and I dare you to tell me you don't have flashbacks to sleeping half dressed in a dorm hallway.
Seriously a great take on a white rum. As a general rule, Lyre's makes incredible stuff and I have yet to be disappointed.