Lyre's Highland Malt - Non-Alcoholic Scotch Whiskey
Impossibly crafted non-alcoholic spirit made to capture the essence of a blended malt whiskey.
Lyre's non-alcoholic spirits don't just mimic, they have their own premium distinction and Highland Malt is a fine example of how good non-alc whiskeys can be!
What does it taste like?
- On the nose it showcases hints of cedar, grain, almonds and vanilla. Soft scents of sea spray and lightly charred oak complete the appeal.
- The taste is lovely with deep flavors of toffee, spiced oak and nutty grains with a firm, dry finish.
No & Low Recommendations
- Lyre's Highland Malt works wonderfully in a highball with cola or ginger ale, but we love it most in Whiskey Sour!
- Always reseal the bottle with the original cap after opening. Do not leave the bottle open or replace the cap with a pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 3 months of opening.
About your non-alcoholic scotch whiskey
- Imported from Australia
- Whiskey alternative
- 700ml bottle
- Nut-Free & Gluten-Free
- 1.4 of sugar per 100ml serving
- 10 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for scotch whiskey
Ingredients: Water, Agave Syrup, Natural Flavoring, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Sunset Yellow Color (E110), Caramel Color, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Stabilizer (Cellulose Gum [E466]).