Lyre's Agave Blanco Spirit - Non-Alcoholic Tequila
This unique spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of an Agave Spirit with flavors that are distinct and complex.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- On the nose, this tequila alternative delivers aromas of lemon, saline, agave, chamomile, and pine.
- The taste is rich and full of character, with expressions of citrus and roasted agave giving way to a pleasant peppery finish.
No & Low Recommendations
- You can't make a margarita with Lyre’s Agave Blanco! Mix with lime juice, agave syrup, and a pinch of salt for a true classic!
- Always reseal the bottle with the original cap after opening. Do not leave the bottle open or replace the cap with a pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
About your non-alcoholic tequila
- Imported from Australia
- 700ml bottle
- Nut-Free & Gluten-Free
- 0.4 of sugar per 30ml serving
- 11 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for Tequila
Ingredients: Water, Natural Flavouring, Agave Syrup, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Salt, Stabiliser (Cellulose Gum [E466]), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Firstly, let me say that No & Low has fantastic customer service!! The first Tequila replacement I tried was a dud (truly awful), and my journey with non alcoholic spirits could have ended there. But after my disappointing review, I was contacted by a rep offering me a replacement brand to try. I had heard good things about Lyre’s from a mixologist I follow on Instagram, so I decided to try this Tequila replacement.
What a night and day difference!!!
This Lyres Spirit of Tequila actually has the essence of the real thing.
On the nose you can smell the agave and also pepper.
Now it’s not tequila, but it is a good stand in, especially since I am using it to cut the alcohol in cocktails by 50%, using a split between this and Tequila.
I made my favorite tequila cocktail, which is called a siesta. Almost a fusion between a classic margarita and a Paloma. it was delicious and I noticed very little difference between using full strength tequila and swapping out 50% for the Lyres tequila replacement. I am very pleased and will definitely be trying other spirits from the same brand