Pentire have quite literally bottled up England’s beautiful seaside & coastline with this premium non-alcoholic spirit.
This botanical non-alc spirit harnesses the power of some incredible botanicals such as rock samphire, sage, citrus, Cornish sea salt, and a special Pentire plant blend.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: a fresh bouquet of coastal aromas paired with herbal notes of rosemary & sage
- Palate: light bodied & dry, pleasant mineral notes, herbaceous, hints of citrus and a salty finish that creates wonderful balance
- Serve over ice with a premium tonic, garnish with rosemary sprig or lemon peel.
- Once opened drink within 3 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Good to know
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 700ml bottle
- Vegan & gluten free
- 2 calories per serving
- 0 sugar
- No artificial ingredients
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, British Sea Herb Extract Blend, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Natural Flavors, acid; Malic Acid, Cornish Sea Salt, preservative; Potassium Sorbate.
While it's not gin, this makes for a tasty companion to ginger beer or soda water.
This mixes wonderfully with tonic and lime and is about as close to the taste of a botanical G&T that you can get! I do wish it had some adaptogens in mix for relaxation - but to me, the taste is spot on.
I have always enjoyed a good G&T, but I really wanted a non-alcoholic option for during the week. I find that this mixed with a premium tonic like Fever Tree or QTonic with a squeeze of lime is just as great! I don't miss the alcohol at all! I wouldn't say it is a direct replacement for gin in other cocktails like negroni, but I don't think that is what it's trying to be.
This does NOT taste like gin (or one that I would drink). I tried it straight (terrible) and tried with lime and tonic. I really wanted this to be an acceptable combination but could not do it. I now have a bottle with two ounces gone (most of which went down the sink) and do not see me drinking this ever again and certainly would not serve to anyone else.
My spouse and I were looking to drink less and could find no substitute for the mouth feel of an alcoholic drink until we tried Pentire Adrift. We start our evenings with a PAT (Pendrift and Tonic) and like it as much if not more than its alcoholic cousin,