Gnista Barreled Oak
Gnista’s second offering “Barreled Oak” is robust, distinct and anything but ordinary. A fine non-alcoholic spirit akin to a smoky bourbon.
Gnista’s dedication to crafting liquids that look, feel and taste like a fine spirit have led to some incredible non-alcoholic creations. It is no surprise either once you understand the research, experiments and process that goes into making it. From expert chosen ingredients and master blending to methods like maceration, steam distillation and smoking, Gnista is simply a game changer.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: rich, smoky with warm spices and chocolate rye
- Palate: full body mouthfeel, bittersweet with lots of smokiness & oak, beet, malt, rhubarb, dried herbs & spices, cinnamon, and ginger with a long savory finish
- Sip on the rocks or mix with a premium soda water or tonic.
- Store in dark cool place, once opened drink within 2 months.
Good to know:
- Batched by hand in Sweden
- 500ml bottle
- 30 calories per serving
- 6gr sugar per serving
- All natural
- 0.35% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Rhubarb juice, Beet Syrup, Dried Spices & Fruit (Raisins, Oak, Rye Malt, Ginger, Black Pepper), Extracts made from vodka (Almond, Cinnamon, Rosemary & Habanero), Wort, Sea Salt, preserved by Sodium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, distillates from botanicals (Rosemary, Clove and Cinnamon) Allergen: Almond and Gluten
Really goes out to do what it says, with the Smokey and distinct character of oak barrel in combination with the chocolate, and warm spices makes this product from Gnista shine. It is as good by itself on the rocks or in a drink, my preferable choice was making a whisky sour alternative. Really a great product that i can warmly recommend.