Monday Gin - Non-Alcoholic Gin
Monday Gin is a bold, juniper-forward spirit inspired by traditional London Dry spirits.
Quick, make yourself a gin & tonic! Monday Gin is indistinguishable from its full-strength alcoholic counterpart. This award-winning spirit handcrafted in small batches using only natural ingredients is sure to impress.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: juniper, citrus, and hints of black pepper
- Palate: heavy juniper up front accompanied by notes of bitter lemon & grapefruit with a hint of coriander, long finish that delivers a bite
- It's very enjoyable in a gin & tonic but really, Monday Gin works great in all gin-based cocktails.
- Once opened Monday's non-alcoholic Gin is good for up to 6 months, no need to refrigerate just keep it cool and out of sunlight.
About your non-alcoholic gin
- Made in California
- 25.4oz (750mL) bottle
- 0 Carbs
- 0 Sugar
- 0 Calories
- Made from natural ingredients
- Vegan, Gluten Free, and Keto
- Contains 0.15% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for gin
Ingredients: Natural Spring Water, Monk Fruit Extract, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Natural Juniper Extract, Natural Coriander Seed Extract, Natural Cucumber Extract.
Had one of these during the workday during the work-from-home portion of the pandemic and felt guilty! Didn't miss the real gin at all. Great treat for the nondrinkers in my crowd, too.