Wilderton Earthen - Non-Alcoholic Spirit
Made for the adventurous & bold, Earthen is packed with exotic flavors & fragrant botanicals.
Wilderton is a new start for cocktails defined by its artful combination of flavors and not its alcohol content. Each of Wilderton’s expressions are unique experiences that are close to the company’s heart & homeland in Oregon. Earthen is bold and reminiscent of hikes through the dense Oregon rainforest mixed with memories of exotic spice markets. With its own complex and distinct taste profile you won’t mistake this for a gin or rum.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: evocative earthy aromas lead by frankincense & pine-smoked tea
- Palate: dry & spicy, white peppercorn, patchouli, spearmint, woody cardamom notes with subtle touches of cinnamon, anise seed and eucalyptus, warm lingering finish.
No & Low Recommendations:
- Wilderton is made for the creative home-mixologists but goes great with soda/tonic and a sprig of mint. It can also simply be sipped on the rocks.
- Store in cool dry place, once opened drink within 3 months.
About your non-alcoholic spirit
- Made in Oregon, USA
- 750ml bottle
- Allergen & gluten free
- 0 sugar
- 0 calories
- Less than 0.1% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for gin
Ingredients: Water, Botanical Extracts (White Peppercorn, Pine-smoked Tea, Cardamom, Pimenton, Black Pepper, Spearmint, Clove, Cubeb, Aloevera, Coriander, Yerba Mate, Patchouli, Benzoin, Nutmeg, Frankincense, Allspice) Preserved with Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate. Distilled from Raw Botanicals.
Earthen is unlike n/a gins, so don't think this is a gin, it is an altogether special and delightful creation. Cardamom and spices give this subtle patchouli note, not overpowering, just right. Enjoy this with simple tonic or mix with flavored bitters for a truly unique drink experience. This stays well stocked in my n/a bar!
The owner of this product is super nice and very hands on and you can tell he takes pride in Earthen and Lustre.
Not like gin at all, other than it goes good with tonic. But the flavors are fantastic, will by again and I am excited to try the other one.