Noughty Rosé - Non-Alcoholic Rosé Wine
Seriously delicious Provence-style rosé wine made for sunny days.
Thomson & Scott’s non-alcoholic Noughty Rosé is an elegant and crisp blend of 98% Chenin Blanc and 2% Pinotage, sourced from sustainably farmed vineyards in the Western Cape region of South Africa.
What does Noughty Rosé taste like?
- Nose: strawberry & peach
- Palate: dry and light bodied with notes of watermelon, floral rose petals and summer berries
No & Low Recommendations
- Served chilled.
- Pairs well with light pastas, potato salad and fresh fruit.
About your non-alcoholic Noughty Rosé wine
- 25.4oz (750mL) bottle
- A blend of Chenin Blanc and Pinotage from South Africa
- Low Calories: 19 calories per 100ml serving
- Low Sugar: 2.8g sugar per 100ml serving
- No additives
- Vegan & Gluten Free
- Contains less than 150mg of sulphites per litre
- Contains 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for rosé wine
Ingredients: De-alcoholized Chenin Blanc (98%), De-alcoholized Pinotage (2%) Organic Sugar, Sulphur Dioxide.