NON #3 Toasted Cinnamon & Yuzu
Let the story of flavors unfold as you sip on this floral white wine & aperitivo hybrid.
The only bottle of NON that isn’t carbonated delivers unique elements that are tart, dry, spicy, and sweet all at once. Drink endlessly as you would a white wine on a summer evening (hangover not included).
What does it taste like?
- Nose: burnt floral citrus & toasted cinnamon
- Palate: yuzu & orange forward citrus, cinnamon spice, tarty edge, pleasant salty undertones, semi-sweet notes
- Conclusion: unpredictably versatile, can be used as an aperitif/digestif
- Served chilled & shake lightly before pouring into a wine glass, feel free to add ice
- Refrigerate after opening, drink with 3 days
Good to know
- Imported from Australia
- 750ml bottle
- All natural (sediment may occur)
- 0% alcohol
Ingredients: Japanese Yuzu, Valencia Oranges, Sri Lankan Cinnamon, Murray River Salt, Organic Cane Sugar, Verjus, Filtered Water
I want to keep a constant stock of this one! So yummy in a chilled glass with either a heavy meal or light appetizers. A little on the sweet side, but with a nice salty aftertaste.
Tastes of primarily grape with a touch citrus and salt, similar to a medium to dry sherry. Can replace dry or blanc vermouth in some cocktails.