Empress Venus Rose
This is for all the rosé lovers, it's time to ride the new wave of wine-alternatives that nourish your senses through modern alchemy!
Venus Rose was created by Empress, a family-run Norwegian non-alcoholic brewery crafting kombucha based wine alternatives with healthy botanicals to empower mindful drinkers. This is an advanced fermented drink that resembles a sparkling rosé wine’s character and is inspired by Venus Cosmic Rose.
What does it taste like?
Nose: fragrant rose-herbal accents, hints of pine
- Palate: crisp notes of apple & plum, rose, damiana, and juniper, alongside Venusian herbs that deliver an overall fruity richness with a dry finish
- At it’s best when served chilled & in a wine glass.
- Pairs well with Seafood, veggie pizza, soft cheese, charcuterie, light meals, and leafy greens.
- Store in a cool and dark place.
Good to know
- Made in Norway
- 750ml bottle
- 3.8g per 100ml serving
- 20 calories per 100ml serving
- All natural
- Low caffeine
- No additives
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Kombucha* (Water, Culture*, Sugar*, Black & Green tea*), Fermented Plum*, Fermented Apple*, Kombucha Vinegar*, Juniper Berry*, Rose Petals*, Hibiscus*, Spruce**, Damiana, Angelica Root, Pink Pepper*, Rose Hip, Sea Salt (organic*) (foraged**).