Empress Ficus Zing
A modern & magical take on honey wine, this non-alcoholic sparkling mead is incredibly unique with ingredients like fig, cacao and ginger.
Ficus Zing is a collaboration between Empress & Olso Brewing Co. These two innovative & craft Norwegian brewing companies have created a kombucha-based honey wine alternative that will nourish your senses.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: spicy aromatics with fig, sweet honey, orange peel & dark chocolate
- Palate: complex and layered hojicha green tea kombucha with rich fig & ginger, semi-sweet flower & heather honey with a cardamom and cacao finish
- At it’s best when served chilled & in a wine glass
- Store in cool temperature, ideally your fridge. Once opened drink within 3 days.
Good to know
- Made in Norway
- 750ml bottle
- 3.5g per 100ml serving
- 18 calories per 100ml serving
- All natural
- No additives
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Organic Kombucha, Water, Organic Heather Honey, Organic Fig, Organic Flower Honey, Organic Hojicha Green Tea, Organic Ginger, Organic Cacao, Orange Peel, Cardamom, Organic Sea Salt.
Good not great.