AMASS Riverine - Alcohol-Free Gin Alternative
One sip of this crisp & evergreen alcohol-free spirit is like taking a morning stroll through the Pacific Northwest rainforest.
Amass Riverine may contain traditional gin botanicals like juniper & coriander but this alcohol-free spirit is so much more than a gin-alt. By adding botanicals like angelica root, rosemary, sumac, cardamom, mint, and more they have created their own unique & sophisticated spirit that produces major forest vibes.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: intense & pungent aromas of pine, juniper, lemon peel & cool mint
- Palate: full of flavor with deep forest notes, smoky, earthy, parsley & thyme, sumac, citrus tart with a long smooth herbal finish.
- Conclusion: With 14 individually distilled botanicals this spirit is layered with complexity & freshness that will make your tastebuds tingle
No & Low Recommendations
- Surprisingly (unlike other non-alc spirits) Amass Riverine can be enjoyed on the rocks but we prefer it with a heavy splash of a premium tonic and a lemon wheel for garnish
- After opening drink within 3 months
About your non-alcoholic gin alternative
- Made in Canada
- 25.4oz (750mL) bottle
- No added sugar or sweetness
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Gluten free
- Zero Calories
- Contains 0.0% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for gin
Ingredients: Water, Juniper, Coriander, Orris Root, Angelica Root, Lemon Peel, Cardamom, Sorrel, Cucumbers, Apple, Mint, Parsley, Sumac, Rosemary, Thyme, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Complex and rewarding. There is nothing else like it that I’ve tried yet.
At first i didn't know what to think about this one. I really disliked it and so did my friends ... now I have ordered it twice. It's my favorite drink so far and its the most refreshing drink I have out of all my pantry. Amass Riverine with Tonic water is the best, better than any iteration of a gin and tonic (in my opinion).