This unique non-alcoholic spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a nutty Amaretto liqueur.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- On the nose this non-alc amaretto is filled with rich almond, vanilla, marzipan, peach, caramel and accents of maraschino.
- The taste will deliver a totally almond experience, tangy with spice to keep the nutty and candied vanilla flavors to a delicious medium-sweet. Sugar levels are beautifully balanced by the slight bitterness that almonds naturally have.
- Lyre’s Amaretti makes a great Amaretto Sour but our favorite way to use it is by adding it to an Espresso Martini for a special twist.
- Always reseal the bottle with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
Good to know
- Imported from Australia
- Amaretto alternative
- 700ml bottle
- Nut Free & Gluten Free
- 4.8gr of sugar per 30ml serving
- 70 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Natural flavoring, Acid: Citric Acid, Stabiliser: Cellulose Gum (E466), Preservative: Potassium Sorbate.
...this would be it. This is a remarkable feat of mastery that will blow you away. So many possibilities for drinks, but don't forget to drizzle some on some vanilla ice cream!