#1 Salted Raspberry & Chamomile
An easy drinking, balanced wine-alternative similar to the popular naturally sparkling wines known as pet-nat.
NON is pushing the boundaries of alcohol-free options. Their first creation builds off inspiration from rosé styled sparkling wines. A complex & flavorful infusion offering the calibre and sophistication you’d expect in a 5 star restaurant.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: delicate floral, bright red fruit
- Palate: lightly carbonated, light body, fresh raspberry, dry, long fruity tannins, salty undertones
- Conclusion: unquestionably good, drink with or without food
- Served chilled & shake lightly before pouring into a wine glass
- Refrigerate after opening, drink within 3 days
Good to know
- Imported from Australia
- 750ml bottle
- All natural (sediment may occur)
- 0% alcohol
Ingredients: Whole Raspberries, Chamomile, Murray River Salt, Organic Cane Sugar, Verjus, Filtered Water
Never tasted a better alternative to a sparkling rose wine.
This stuff is ammmmmazing