Lyre's Classico 4-pack (Prosecco Style)
Take this classic sparkling white wine with you anywhere you go! Packed conveniently in a slim can and of course without any alcohol.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: Granny Smith apple skin, peach with floral & musky undertones
- Palate: semi-sweet, green apple tartness followed by a soft richness of pear, peach and red apple on the palate to taste, chalky fine acids are present to clean the palate and get you ready for the next glass
- Always serve chilled, if you’re feeling fancy pour in a flute or coupette glass. Add Lyre’s Italian Spritz, soda and a slice of orange for a perfect non-alcoholic Amalfi Spritz.
- Store in cool and dry place, once opened consume immediately. Do not freeze.
Good to know
- Made in Australia
- 250ml ready-to-drink can
- 4 cans per pack
- Gluten free
- 191 grams of sugar per can
- 18 calories per can
- Contains 0% alcohol
Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Non-Alcoholic Fermented Grape Juice Concentrate, Grape Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavouring, Sodium Benzoate.
It's one of the better non-alcoholic wines that I've had. It does taste like grape juice with sugar, which is exactly what it is. However, not overly sweet, which is great. I also like that it's single-serving cans instead of a bottle. That's very conveinent. I'll be purchasing this again.
This zero-proof "prosecco" is best with some fruit juice to make it a mimosa...we liked adding grapefruit to sour down the sweetness. Still a bit too much apple flavor for us.
I slightly prefer the taste of the Noughty Sparking Chardonnay but this is still very good and having individual serving size is a huge benefit. Split a can for a mimosa with someone or use it where in a recipe where you'd otherwise top the drink with a bubbly. But even on it's own, I didn't miss the alcohol at all. It has the bubbles and slightly yeasty qualities that Prosecco has. It will definitely stay in my rotation.
Pretty darn good 👍🏼 Bubbly. Not too sweet.