Empress Moonbrew Iridescent
A sophisticated & elegant fermented sparkling tea inspired by the world of wine.
Moonbrew was created by Empress, a Norwegian non-alcoholic brewery crafting botanical brews with modern alchemy to create advanced tonics that shift the way we drink and nourish our senses. This wine alternative is reminiscent of a beautiful white pet-nat wine.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: vibrant fruit, fresh floral & mineral undertones
- Palate: medium-dry, complex and layered kombucha with smooth stone apricot and nectarine, citrus fruit, sharp & crisp finish
- Conclusion: this pet-not is the refreshing non-alc bubbly you’ve been looking for
- At it’s best when served chilled & in a wine glass
- Moonbrew pairs well with fresh greens, sushi, seafood, asian, pizza, citrus and any other stone fruit. Also works in cocktails, try with Wilfred’s for a magical spritz
Good to know
- Made in Norway
- 750ml bottle
- 3.7g per 100ml serving
- 28 calories per 100ml serving
- No additives
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Organic Kombucha, Water, Organic Culture, Organic Sugar, Nectarine, Apricot, Organic Black & Green Tea, Kombucha Vinegar, Orange Peel, Elderflower, Sea Salt.
I absolutely love the taste, the flavors. Complex yet subtle.
It's just as delicious as it looks! Not one note like kombuchas can be and really tasty. I want to stock up on this and serve it all the time! Absolute stunner.
It drinks like a good champagne with a biscuity taste and good bubbles. What a surprise that a drink with kombucha can taste this delicious. Even my daughter who ordinarily dislikes kombucha or other vinegar forward drinks enjoyed this one. I am in love with it.