Seedlip Spice 94 - Non-Alcoholic Spirit
A warm spiced botanical blend focused around the hero ingredient that is Jamaican allspice berries.
The world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirit. If you’re new to the non-alc space, Seedlip started it all. Their goal was to solve the dilemma of “what to drink when you’re not drinking.” Mission accomplished.
While its often compared to a gin, it is not. All three Seedlip offerings do not have juniper but do replace gin in cocktails extremely well. Always expect something complex and unique from Seedlip.
What does Seedlip Spice 94 taste like?
- Nose: allspice aromas are front & center, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and hints of dried citrus, cola, & white oak
- Palate: light body, dry, cardamom, clove, citrus notes of lemon & grapefruit, and a long bitter finish
- Conclusion: a quality alcohol-free base that can be used in numerous cocktails
No & Low Recommendations
- Like most non-alcoholic spirits Seedlip is not meant to drink on its own. We prefer it most with a great tonic or ginger ale, garnish with a peel of grapefruit.
- Once opened drink within 6 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
About your Seedlip non-alcoholic spirit
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 700ml bottle
- 0 calories
- 0 sugar
- Allergen free
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for gin
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanical Distillates and Extracts (15%), preservative: Potassium Sorbate, acid: Citric Acid
After much experimentation I’ve narrowed down my NA cocktails to a few simple ones. The Seedlip spice 94 is wonderful mixed with Fevertree grapefruit. Add a squeeze of lime and its perfect.