Bax Botanics Lemon Verbena - Alcohol-Free Spirit
Verbena is bright, botanical and bold. It’s refreshingly herbal forward profile will awaken your senses.
Bax Botanics is proudly designed by nature (literally, even their labels are made of sugar cane waste material)! They have used their expertise and deep experience in the world of botanicals to craft a beautifully complex and concentrated alcohol free spirit. While other alcohol-free spirits can miss the mark in terms of potency, Verbena manages to balance both delicate & powerful aromas and flavors.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: clean, vibrant & fragrant bouquet, herbaceous notes of lemon thyme, mint & green tea
- Palate: dry & zesty, distinguished lemon verbena, fresh mountain herbs, citrus, lemongrass, fennel, lighty floral with a long zingy finish
- Conclusion: Verbena’s strength will shine through in any cocktail, all while welcoming you to a peaceful grassy & floral meadow
No & Low Recommendations
- It is essential to try the classic Bax & Tonic (1 part Bax, 3 parts premium tonic) over ice with a curl of cucumber but plays well with many others we particularly love a Bax Mojito.
- Keep in cool, dry place. No need to refrigerate. Use within 6 months of opening.
About your Bax Botanics non-alcoholic spirit
- Made in England
- 16.9oz (500mL) bottle
- 0 calories per serving
- 0 sugar per serving
- Vegan & Gluten Free
- No additives or allergens
- Contains 0.00% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for herbal gin
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanicals Distillates including 1% Lemon Verbena, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Earthy and dry refresher. This spirit isn't like any known spirit I've tried. It's incredibly aromatic and complex and adds many layers to any mocktail.
I love mixing cocktails with the Lemon Verbena. It's fine but bold flavor elevates any cocktail. I found out thought that it has to be mixed. I was not impressed when I tasted it by itself. Due to the uplifting herbal flavor it been my to go to in many occasions. I truly love the product!
I got 2 bottles for a friends bday party. Everyone was wildly impressed with the mocktails and the herbal fragrance. Loved it.
The Box Botanics Verbena flavor is really lovely for spring and goes well with various types of tonic. I tried it with various flavors of Fever Tree and especially like the Mediterranean tonic. It also pairs well with both lemon and lime, and little bit of berry muddled in. It would also make a nice gimlet!
Bax Botanics Verbena reminds me of an early Spring morning walking outside in the garden. It smells and tastes herbal in the most delightful way.
I tried it with lime, a hint of coconut milk, and Fever Tree Yuzu and Lime for a yummy afternoon quaff.