Bax Botanics Verbena
Verbena is bright, botanical and bold. It’s refreshingly herbal forward profile will awaken your senses.
Bax Botanics is proudly designed by nature (literally, even their labels are made of sugar cane waste material)! They have used their expertise and deep experience in the world of botanicals to craft a beautifully complex and concentrated non-alcoholic spirit. While other alcohol-free spirits can miss the mark in terms of potency, Verbena manages to balance both delicate & powerful aromas and flavors.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: clean, vibrant & fragrant bouquet, herbaceous notes of lemon thyme, mint & green tea
- Palate: dry & zesty, distinguished lemon verbena, fresh mountain herbs, citrus, lemongrass, fennel, lighty floral with a long zingy finish
- Conclusion: Verbena’s strength will shine through in any cocktail, all while welcoming you to a peaceful grassy & floral meadow
- It is essential to try the classic Bax & Tonic (1 part Bax, 3 parts premium tonic) over ice with a curl of cucumber but plays well with many others we particularly love a Bax Mojito.
- Keep in cool, dry place. No need to refrigerate. Use within 6 months of opening.
Good to know
- Made in England
- 500ml bottle
- 0 calories per serving
- 0 sugar per serving
- Vegan & Gluten Free
- No additives or allergens
- Contains 0.00% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanicals Distillates including 1% Lemon Verbena, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.