Wilfred's Bittersweet Aperitif - Non-Alcoholic Aperol
Wilfred’s have made sunshine in a bottle! This premium non-alcoholic aperitif makes the ultimate spritz.
Named Britain’s #1 non-alcoholic drink at the 2020 Great British Food awards. This aperitif has been carefully crafted with inspiration from the classic Aperol Spritz but includes it’s own distinct British twist with subtle use of botanicals such as rosemary.
What does Wilfreds taste like?
- Nose: a balance of warming spices, zesty orange & herbal aromatics
- Palate: full mouthfeel, just the right amount of sweetness, rosemary on the front followed by flavorful & bittersweet oranges, finished with clove & rhubarb.
No & Low Recommendations
- We’d be silly to recommend anything other than what we like to call the “Britz Spritz,” add 1 part Wilfred’s and 2 parts tonic with a slice of orange and you’re good to go!
- Once opened keep refrigerated and drink within 4 weeks.
About your Wilfred's non-alcoholic aperitif
- Made in Britain
- 500ml bottle
- No artificial sweeteners or colors
- Natural botanicals
- Allergen free
- 21 calories per serving
- Contains 0.00% alcohol
- The best alternative for Aperol
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanical Distillates and Extracts, English Beet Sugar, Citric Acid, Concentrates (Safflower, Lemon, Carrot, Blackcurrant). Preservative: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Yummy with ginger ale and lime!
Love the bitterness and it’s great with club soda or spindrift.
I love Wilfreds! I use it with Fever Tree tonic and squeeze a little citrus fruit in the drink. It satisfies that feeling of wanting to relax with a drink. I use it constantly.
Just delicious. Perfect with tonic and a slice of orange!
Absolutely delicious and incredibly satisfying as a spritz. Pairs very nicely with Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic.