Seedlip Spice 94
A warm spiced botanical blend focused around the hero ingredient that is Jamaican allspice berries.
The world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirit. If you’re new to the non-alc space, Seedlip started it all. Their goal was to solve the dilemma of “what to drink when you’re not drinking.” Mission accomplished.
While its often compared to a gin, it is not. All three Seedlip offerings do not have juniper but do replace gin in cocktails extremely well. Always expect something complex and unique from Seedlip.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: allspice aromas are front & center, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and hints of dried citrus, cola, & white oak
- Palate: light body, dry, cardamom, clove, citrus notes of lemon & grapefruit, and a long bitter finish
- Conclusion: a quality alcohol-free base that can be used in numerous cocktails
- Like most non-alcoholic spirits Seedlip is not meant to drink on its own. We prefer it most with a great tonic or ginger ale, garnish with a peel of grapefruit.
- Once opened drink within 6 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Good to know
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 700ml bottle
- 0 calories
- 0 sugar
- Allergen free
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanical Distillates and Extracts (15%), preservative: Potassium Sorbate, acid: Citric Acid
After much experimentation I’ve narrowed down my NA cocktails to a few simple ones. The Seedlip spice 94 is wonderful mixed with Fevertree grapefruit. Add a squeeze of lime and its perfect.