Seedlip Grove 42
This Seedlip offering is all about the oranges, providing a zesty and citrus-forward blend of botanicals.
The world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirit. If you’re new to the non-alc space, Seedlip started it all. Their goal was to solve the dilemma of “what to drink when you’re not drinking.” Mission accomplished.
While its often compared to a gin, it is not. All three Seedlip offerings do not have juniper but do replace gin in cocktails extremely well. Always expect something complex and unique from Seedlip.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: bright orange citrus aromas with hints of lemon zest
- Palate: light bodied & dry, bursting with bitter orange, mandarin & blood orange, followed by an uplifting spice and fresh notes of ginger and lemongrass
- Conclusion: a quality alcohol free base that can be used in numerous cocktails
- Like most non-alcoholic spirits Seedlip is not meant to drink on its own. We think its best with a great tonic and a twist of orange peel.
- Once opened drink within 6 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Good to know
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 700ml bottle
- 0 calories
- 0 sugar
- Allergen free
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanical Distillates and Extracts (15%), preservative: Potassium Sorbate, acid: Citric Acid
I keep a constant stock of this one! Seedlip has so many fun recipes to try (check their direct website for their great/versatile suggested mixes!) Grove is very citrus + ginger forward with mellow afternotes of herbs. Good in either a more complex recipe, or with just soda water on top. Love this one, it's easy, it's yummy, it's complex. Great stuff.
Sniff an orange, sip some water, and save your $35. This product is BEYOND disappointing. Maybe scratches an itch for a non-drinker who wants to feel like they are having what they think a cocktail is. But this is near flavorless, with zero complexity.
I miss the complexity of a well crafted cocktail and this ain’t it sis. Seedlip Grove tastes like flat La Croix.
I recommend all of Three Spirit’s flavors (The Livener is my fav!).
Save your money and pass on Seedlip.
I hate this part of the low alcohol movement: a lightly flavored liquid that claims to be a distilled non alcoholic spirit and is quite Costly. There are great options like Lyres that actually seem like a spirit replacement
Big fan of Seedlip which provides a great replacement for gin in cocktails. Good mouthfeel and provides enough flavour to be present but at same time not overwhelming. I've used in sours, gimlets and fizzes.