Seedlip Grove 42 - Non-Alcoholic Spirit
This Seedlip offering is all about the oranges, providing a zesty and citrus-forward blend of botanicals.
The world’s first distilled non-alcoholic spirit. If you’re new to the non-alc space, Seedlip started it all. Their goal was to solve the dilemma of “what to drink when you’re not drinking.” Mission accomplished.
While its often compared to a gin, it is not. All three Seedlip offerings do not have juniper but do replace gin in cocktails extremely well. Always expect something complex and unique from Seedlip.
What does Seedlip Grove 42 taste like?
- Nose: bright orange citrus aromas with hints of lemon zest
- Palate: light bodied & dry, bursting with bitter orange, mandarin & blood orange, followed by an uplifting spice and fresh notes of ginger and lemongrass
- Conclusion: a quality alcohol free base that can be used in numerous cocktails
No & Low Recommendations
- Like most non-alcoholic spirits Seedlip is not meant to drink on its own. We think its best with a great tonic and a twist of orange peel.
- Once opened drink within 6 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
About your Seedlip non-alcoholic spirit
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 700ml bottle
- 0 calories
- 0 sugar
- Allergen free
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative to citrus forward vodka or gin
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanical Distillates and Extracts (15%), preservative: Potassium Sorbate, acid: Citric Acid
I keep a constant stock of this one! Seedlip has so many fun recipes to try (check their direct website for their great/versatile suggested mixes!) Grove is very citrus + ginger forward with mellow afternotes of herbs. Good in either a more complex recipe, or with just soda water on top. Love this one, it's easy, it's yummy, it's complex. Great stuff.
Sniff an orange, sip some water, and save your $35. This product is BEYOND disappointing. Maybe scratches an itch for a non-drinker who wants to feel like they are having what they think a cocktail is. But this is near flavorless, with zero complexity.
I miss the complexity of a well crafted cocktail and this ain’t it sis. Seedlip Grove tastes like flat La Croix.
I recommend all of Three Spirit’s flavors (The Livener is my fav!).
Save your money and pass on Seedlip.
I hate this part of the low alcohol movement: a lightly flavored liquid that claims to be a distilled non alcoholic spirit and is quite Costly. There are great options like Lyres that actually seem like a spirit replacement
Big fan of Seedlip which provides a great replacement for gin in cocktails. Good mouthfeel and provides enough flavour to be present but at same time not overwhelming. I've used in sours, gimlets and fizzes.