Ritual Whiskey Alternative
This smoky & aromatic whiskey alternative naturally fits in and replaces alcohol in all your favorite whiskey based drinks.
The ritual of drinking shouldn’t be sacrificed because you choose to sip without the alcohol. Ritual Zero Proof believes in choice, for whatever reason you choose not to drink you can still enjoy the same experience of a well crafted cocktail.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: intense smoky aromas, charred cedar, leather, clove, black pepper, caramel & vanilla
- Palate: lighter body, smoked & oaked flavors dominate, toasted spices, caramel, with a sweet honey finish that is accompanied with a peppery kick
- Conclusion: captures the oaky flavors associated with whiskey wonderfully, surprisingly clean burn
- Not made to sip on its own & should be used as a base for cocktails, pair with quality bitters and make an impressive non-alc old fashioned
- After opening drink within 6 months
Good to know
- Made in USA
- Whiskey alternative
- 750ml bottle
- Gluten Free
- 1gr of sugar per 44ml (1.5 fl oz) serving
- 10 calories per 44ml (1.5 fl oz) serving
- Contains 0.00% alcohol
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate as preservatives.
Far too sweet and not convincing enough, even in mixed drinks. Wouldn’t recommend
Even when mixed, was not a fan. Tasted sweet and kind of thick somehow? TBH would not recommend it, especially as a substitute or if you like to drink whiskey straight
The taste was interesting and a decent substitute but it gave me heartburn 😿
I love the kick that ritual has, its really like alcohol. I made a few of the drinks from their tiktok videos and they’re very good