Ritual Whiskey Alternative - Non-Alcoholic Whiskey
This smoky & aromatic whiskey alternative naturally fits in and replaces alcohol in all your favorite whiskey based drinks.
The ritual of drinking shouldn’t be sacrificed because you choose to sip without the alcohol. Ritual Zero Proof believes in choice, for whatever reason you choose not to drink you can still enjoy the same experience of a well crafted cocktail.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: intense smoky aromas, charred cedar, leather, clove, black pepper, caramel & vanilla
- Palate: lighter body, smoked & oaked flavors dominate, toasted spices, caramel, with a sweet honey finish that is accompanied with a peppery kick
- Conclusion: captures the oaky flavors associated with whiskey wonderfully, surprisingly clean burn
No & Low Recommendations
- Not made to sip on its own & should be used as a base for cocktails, pair with quality bitters and make an impressive non-alc old fashioned
- After opening drink within 6 months
About your non-alcoholic Whiskey
- Made in USA
- 750ml bottle
- Gluten Free
- 1gr of sugar per 44ml (1.5 fl oz) serving
- 10 calories per 44ml (1.5 fl oz) serving
- Contains 0.00% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for whiskey
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Cane Sugar, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate as preservatives.
I could not place the taste, but it was not good. Maybe apple cider vinegar and saccharine? I’m not sure. I went mixed and straight, neither was good. Loved the sparkling Chardonnay, though!
Nice smoky aroma but a weak, watery taste. May be ok as a mixer but not something I’d want to drink on its own- definitely doesn’t taste like whiskey.
Far too sweet and not convincing enough, even in mixed drinks. Wouldn’t recommend
Even when mixed, was not a fan. Tasted sweet and kind of thick somehow? TBH would not recommend it, especially as a substitute or if you like to drink whiskey straight
The taste was interesting and a decent substitute but it gave me heartburn 😿