A spicy & fruity tequila alternative with an impressive 94 point rating from the Beverage Testing Institute.
The ritual of drinking shouldn’t be sacrificed because you choose to sip without the alcohol. Ritual Zero Proof believes in choice, for whatever reason you choose not to drink you can still enjoy the same experience of a well crafted cocktail.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: baked apple pie, mesquite smoke, charred oak, smoked veggies & blue agave flower
- Palate: light to medium body, complex peppery ginger profile, earthy, lime, pear, hints of pineapple & guava, salty & spicy finish
- Conclusion: this tequila brings the heat & flavors you’ve come to expect, this will exceed your expectations
- Not made for taking shots but makes incredible margaritas & palomas
- After opening drink within 6 months
Good to know
- Made in USA
- Tequila alternative
- 750ml bottle
- Gluten Free
- Less than 1gr of sugar per 44ml (1.5 fl oz) serving
- 0 calories per 44ml (1.5 fl oz) serving
- Contains 0.00% alcohol
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Natural Flavors, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate as preservatives, Caramel Color.
I mix this with diet ginger ale or diet ginger beer, and my wife with soda water and a squeeze of citrus. We both love it. It has a nice burn to it like real spirits. It could go for either a tequila or a whiskey cocktail the way I drink it. It gets me excited like a real drink but without all the negatives. I order this on repeat.
I surprised my rather skeptical test subjects by this simple recipe, it really tastes like the real deal!
1 oz. Lyre's Sec
2 oz. Ritual Tequila
2 oz. Sweet & Sour Syrup (recipe below)
Pour over rocks or zap in a blender, then pour in a salt rimmed glass.
Sweet and Sour homemade mix:
-1/2 cup sugar
-1/2 cup monk fruit sugar (helps keep the carbs down, add regular sugar if you don't care and aren't fat like me)
-1 cup water
-1 cup fresh Lemon juice
-1 cup fresh Lime juice
Boil sugar and water until all sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool to room temperature then add 1 cup fresh lime juice and 1 cup lemon juice stir.
Stores in refrigerator for a few weeks easy. Real tough huh!? :)
(BONUS...The syrup mixes great with Lyre's Malt for a fantastic Whisky Sour, well heck, it works well with Lyre's Amaretto and a splash of Cherry bitters too!)
I was very surprised how much this tastes like real tequila. Loved it, will buy again!