Ritual Gin Alternative
This bright, crisp & botanical gin alternative naturally fits in and replaces alcohol in all your favorite gin based drinks.
The ritual of drinking shouldn’t be sacrificed because you choose to sip without the alcohol. Ritual Zero Proof believes in choice, for whatever reason you choose not to drink you can still enjoy the same experience of a well crafted cocktail.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: pine tree, lime peel, cucumber, fresh basil & peppermint, hemp, and notes of juniper
- Palate: silky light to medium body, peppercorn, cilantro, parsley, capsicum, green lemongrass, ginger, with a peppery kick to finish
- Conclusion: fresh earthy botanical infusion that finishes with a similar burn to alcohol
- Not made to sip on its own & shines in mixed drinks like gin & tonic’s
- After opening drink within 6 months
Good to know
- Made in USA
- Gin alternative
- 750ml bottle
- Gluten Free
- Less than 1gr of sugar per 44ml (1.5 fl oz) serving
- 0 calories per 44ml (1.5 fl oz) serving
- Contains 0.00% alcohol
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Natural Flavors, Cane Sugar, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate as preservatives.
This definitely made my tonic more interesting but I can only taste the pepper! It’s not bad, it’s just one note. I thought I would be able to taste some of the other gin flavors but no!
The most noticeable taste here is pepper, which I gather is supposed to mimic the "burn" of alcohol. It's okay with tonic and lime to give it some additional notes, but not a favorite.
I like it, but the Tequila is definitely the best out of the Ritual products. This makes a great Gin & Tonic but I have been enjoying the Pentire & Damrak more lately.