Lyre’s Orange Sec (Triple Sec)
This classic spirit has been crafted to capture the essence of an orange liqueur such as Triple Sec.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- The nose of this triple sec alternative contains classic scents of sweet and bitter orange with subtle hints of jaffa and mint.
- The taste offers fresh, sweet orange, wonderful citrus and a generous soft finish.
- Lyre’s Orange Sec can be used for a non-alcoholic twist on a Mai Tai or Spritz, but is also lovely & lively when mixed with tonic.
- Always reseal the bottle with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
Good to know
- Imported from Australia
- Triple Sec alternative
- 700ml bottle
- Nut Free & Gluten Free
- 4.5 of sugar per 30ml serving
- 61 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Natural flavoring, Acid: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid.