Lyre's Pink London - Non-Alcoholic Pink Gin
Impossibly crafted non-alcoholic spirit made to capture the essence of a Pink Gin.
Lyre's spirits have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- On the nose, it gives you rich scents of red fruits such as raspberry, strawberry & red currant with an alluring rosehip character to add complexity.
- The taste is floral with juniper undertones and notes of rose, cherry, red berry, and blackberry. This is followed by a full, gin-focused finish.
No & Low Recommendations
- For a non-alcoholic Pink Gin Highball add premium lemonade or grapefruit soda with sliced fresh strawberries and a sprig of mint.
- Always reseal the bottle with the original cap after opening. Do not leave the bottle open or replace the cap with a pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
About your non-alcoholic pink gin
- Imported from Australia
- Pink Gin alternative
- 700ml bottle
- Nut-Free & Gluten-Free
- 1.2g of sugar per 30ml serving
- 38 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for pink gin
Ingredients: Water, Glucose Syrup, Natural Flavouring, Hibiscus Extract, Citric Acid, Stabiliser (Cellulose Gum [E466]), Potassium Sorbate, Allura Red Colour, Quinine (Cinchona Bark).
Based on 1 review
I really enjoy this gin. But beware, it has hibiscus botanicals in it, which make you very relaxed and a little sleepy. It’s an absolute great gin and tonic after settling in for the night! I mix it with elderberry tonic and a slice of lemon or lime. Yum!