Lyre's Italian Spritz
This unique alcohol free aperitif has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a classic Italian Spritz such as Aperol.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- The nose on this non-alcoholic spritz is a rich mix of aromas including rhubarb and bitter orange, lifted with herbal edges and soft bitterness to create balance. Classic orange-red in colour.
- The taste provides sweetness from orange and is perfectly fused with the complex and astringent flavors of rhubarb, finishing dry and deliciously refreshing.
- Serve Lyre’s Italian Spritz with non-alcoholic Prosecco, soda, or tonic water for the perfect aperitivo, garnish with an orange slice and serve in a wine glass.
- Always reseal the bottle with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
Good to know
- Imported from Australia
- Aperol alternative
- 700ml bottle
- Nut Free & Gluten Free
- 6gr of sugar per 30ml serving
- 80 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Sugar Syrup, Natural flavoring, FD&C Yellow 6, FD&C Red 40, Acid: Phosphoric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate.