Spiritless Jalisco 55 - Non-Alcoholic Tequila
Jalisco 55 is the ultimate non-alcoholic choice tequila drinkers!
Looking for that heat? With Jalisco 55 you will catch a whiff of zesty citrus, fresh sweet mint, and just a touch of cinnamon which helps mimic your favorite reposado-style agave spirit.
What does Jalisco 55 taste like?
- Nose: sweet agave, citrus, fresh mint & cinnamon
- Palate: herbaceous reposado-style spirit with hints of honey, spicy oak, vanilla, and a delicate peppery kick to finish
No & Low Recommendations
- Best enjoyed in your go-to classic tequila cocktails like a Margarita or Palomas
- Spiritless Jalisco 55 is good for 12 months once opened, no need to refrigerate
About your non-alcoholic tequila
- Made in USA
- 700ml bottle
- Gluten free & allergen free
- 10 calories per 2oz serving
- 2gr of sugar per 2oz serving
- Contains 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for tequila
Ingredients: Spiritless Non-Alcoholic Oak Distillate, Water, Natural Flavors, Agave Syrup, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Citric Acid.
My initial reaction was "ew why does it smell like that?" After i tasted it, yes it had a similar *essence* to tequila... but not necessarily a *good* tequila.
My favorite non-alcoholic tequila so far and i will be repurchasing
Unfortunately it did not taste much like tequila. I think that is probably the hardest one to replicate.