All The Bitter Orange - Non-Alcoholic Bitters
Classic citrus bitters that are orange, spiced and everything nice!
Packed with organic and functional botanicals like milk thistle seed, dandelion root, and burdock, these bitters may support digestion + liver health as much as your taste buds.
What does it taste like?
- Loaded with orange peel and spice, on the savory side with notes of coriander and cardamom along with lemon balm for a herbal & zesty finish.
No & Low Recommendations
- Orange bitters work well both with light & dark spirits. We love it most in a non-alcoholic gin martini, negroni, or margarita and its shockingly good in a wheat beer!
- Shake well and add 2-3 dropperfuls to flavor any cocktail, sparkling water, tonic, beer, wine, tea, coffee, etc. Give a brief stir to incorporate. Natural sediment may occur.
About your non-alcoholic bitters
- Made in California
- 4oz (118ml) bottle
- 10 calories per serving
- Certified Vegan
- Organic & Wild Foraged
- No additives or preservatives
- No added color or flavor
- Contains 0.0% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for bitters
Ingredients: Non-GMO vegetable glycerin, purified water, apple cider vinegar*, orange peel*, spices*, gentian root*, milk thistle seed*, lemon balm*, dandelion root*, burdock root*, ginger root*, yellow dock root*
*Botanicals all grown organically or wild foraged