All The Bitter New Orleans - Non-Alcoholic Bitters
The world's best non-alc bitters designed by Michelin Sommeliers.
Inspired by 19th-century apothecary Antoine Peychaud, these New Orleans bitters are a celebration of NOLA and American cocktail culture.
What does it taste like?
- Bright flavors of anise, tart cherry, hibiscus, and rosehips, these bitters will liven up any drink.
- The perfect choice for a Sazerac cocktail, a few dropperfuls will do wonders for seltzer, tonic, beer, and alcohol-free red wine, too.
- Shake well and add 2-3 dropperfuls to flavor any cocktail, sparkling water, tonic, beer, wine, tea, coffee, etc. Give a brief stir to incorporate. Natural sediment may occur.
About your non-alcoholic bitters
- Made in California
- 4oz (118ml) bottle
- 10 calories per serving
- Certified Vegan
- Organic & Wild Foraged
- No additives or preservatives
- No added color or flavor
- Contains 0.0% alcohol
- The perfect alternative to Antoine Peychaud bitters
*Botanicals all grown organically or wild foraged