White Cane Spirit (White Rum)
This unique spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a gently aged white rum with flavours that are distinct and contemporary.
Lyre's spirits don't just mimic, they have their own distinction as a premium, non-alcoholic beverage.
What does it taste like?
- On the nose this white rum alternative provides classic oak, sugar cane, toasted nuts and citrus.
- The taste will deliver generous flavors of oak and sugar cane providing the perfect platform for the marzipan, orange and coconut flavors to shine through. A little peppery finish dries the palate without overwhelming it.
- Lyre’s White Cane Spirit can be used for Daiquiris, Mai Tais, & Pina Coladas but we enjoy it best with some fresh lime, mint, sugar and soda water to make an incredible non-alcoholic Mojito!
- Always reseal the bottle with original cap after opening. Do not leave bottle open or replace cap with pourer. Once open, best refrigerated for optimum freshness. Recommended to be consumed within 12 weeks of opening.
Good to know
- Imported from Australia
- White Rum alternative
- 700ml bottle
- Nut Free & Gluten Free
- 0.6gr of sugar per 30ml serving
- 15 calories per 100ml serving
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Natural Flavouring, Acid: Citric Acid, Barley Malt Extract, Stabiliser: Cellulose Guym (E466), Preservative: Potassium Sorbate.
Toss 2-3 oz. of this in with a Coke (or Coke Zero for a ultra low carb alternate) and I dare you to tell me you don't have flashbacks to sleeping half dressed in a dorm hallway.
Seriously a great take on a white rum. As a general rule, Lyre's makes incredible stuff and I have yet to be disappointed.