Lautus Rosé - Non-Alcoholic Rosé Wine
A vibrant & fresh rosé made from Pinotage and Moscato grapes sourced from vineyards in the Western Cape of South Africa.
Lautus Rosé showcases the delicate flavors and purity of sweet red berry fruits by practicing careful winemaking techniques. This non-alcoholic rosé is also drier than most on the market with only 30 calories & 2 grams of sugar per serving!
What does it taste like?
- Nose: red summer berries with floral notes
- Palate: light-bodied, fresh strawberry & raspberry, crisp mineral notes, touch of sweetness balanced by a lightly tart & acidic finish
No & Low Recommendations
- At it’s best when served chilled in your favorite wine glass.
- Once opened drink with 3 days.
About your non-alcoholic rosé wine
- Made in South Africa
- Made with Pinotage & Moscato (Muscat)
- 25.4oz (750mL) bottle
- 2g of sugar per 100ml serving
- 30 calories per 100ml serving
- No additives
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for rosé wine
Ingredients: De-alcoholized Rosé wine made from Pinotage & Moscato (Muscat), grape sugars, sulfites, glycerol.
Taste great and just like a real mod ranged rose.