Kentucky 74 is the ultimate non-alcoholic choice for bourbon & whiskey lovers.
A non-boozy bourbon? Yes! Of course it can’t be considered a “real” bourbon because the alcohol has been removed, but this is as close as you can get. Spiritless, the creators of Kentucky 74, set out to produce a high-quality & truly delicious non-alcoholic spirit for your favorite bourbon cocktails and along the way they’ve set the standard of what a non-alc spirit should be!
What does it taste like?
- Nose: smokey, toasted oak, caramel, vanilla, notes of honey & leather
- Palate: packed with flavor, buttery mouthfeel with a bit of body, woody and smoky bourbon barrels, hints of caramel, orange and tobacco with a pleasant warmth to finish
- Enjoy as a replacement in all your favorite bourbon based drinks like a Manhattan, Old Fashioned, or Whiskey Sour
- Once opened drink within 12 months. Does not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Good to know
- Made in USA
- 750ml bottle
- Gluten free & allergen free
- 15 calories per 2oz serving
- 1gr of sugar per 2oz serving
- Contains 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Oak Extract, Water, Natural Flavors, Glycerine, Sugar, Citric Acid, Xantham Gum, Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Potassium Sorbate (preservative).
I am not a big Bourbon drinker but love this as an AF drink. It resembles Bourbon very closely and really makes me feel like I am having a drink. I mix it with diet ginger ale. Perfect! Just finished my bottle and am disappointed it is sold out!