Figlia Fiore - Alcohol-Free Aperitif
This Campari-style aperitivo embodies the lushness of Italian gardens & the feel good vibes of sidewalk dinners in New York City.
Figlia Fiore is a non-alcoholic ode to the classic spritz but with its own twists. The name “Fiore” which means flower in Italian, sets the expectations of this fragrant & floral-forward aperitivo. Figlia encourages you to toast with intention and every sip being a reminder to take your time.
What does Figlia taste like?
- Nose: intense floral notes with soft rose & spicy clove
- Palate: up front its potent with bitter orange, roses, cinnamon, clove & ginger with a fruity, light & lush finish of strawberries & pomegranate
No & Low Recommendations
- We love Figlia Fiore on its own poured over a nice chunk of ice and an orange peel for garnish, but it also goes well with seltzer or tonic water.
- Once opened store in fridge & drink within 1 month.
About your non-alcoholic aperitif
- Made in the USA
- 25.4oz (750mL) bottle
- Vegan & Gluten free
- All natural
- No preservatives
- 0.0% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for Campari
Ingredients: Filtered Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate, Ginger Juice, Lemon Juice, Rose Extract, Rosemary Extract, Natural Elderflower Flavor, Black Currant Juice Concentrate, Chamomile Extract, Ginseng Root, Lemon Balm Extract, Bitter Orange Rind, Fruit & Vegetables Extract.
I love it on the rocks with a tonic or soda and splash of fresh squeezed orange juice. It's a lovely summertime cocktail. Bracing and refreshing. Something special you do for yourself!
Taste is a unique experience. I don't like Wilfred's Bittersweet Apertif at all. Figlia,I adore. This just makes me really happy to sip on the rocks. The only problem with this bottle is that it doesn't magically refill itself.
I did research before purchasing my first bottle of non-alcohol spirits, reading an article about them. This was recommended but, unfortunately, I did not like the taste at all. Tried it on the rocks with a twist, tried it with club soda but it just didn't work for me.
Figlia has big, interesting flavor that works to make a low or no-alcohol cocktail taste interesting and feel grown-up.