Pentire Seaward - Non-Alcoholic Spirit
Like the name Seaward suggests, each sip of this invigorating non-alcoholic spirit will bring you closer to the seaside.
Seaward is the second member of the Pentire family that lives up to the quality, experience and complexities you’ve come to expect since their first release, Adrift. This offering features their signature Pentire Plant Blend layered with new zesty flavors like pink grapefruit, sea buckthorn and sea rosemary.
What does Pentire Seaward taste like?
- Nose: fragrant herbaceous notes with touches of citrus & floral
- Palate: bright & zesty grapefruit citrus top notes blended with refreshing green natural tones layered with natural berry from harvested sea buckthorn and wild seaweed
No & Low Recommendations
- Pentire Seaward is an instant classic that pairs perfectly with a light tonic or soda, serve with a grapefruit wedge.
- Store in cool dry place, once opened drink within 3 months.
About your Pentire non-alcoholic spirit
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 23.7oz (700mL) bottle
- Vegan & gluten free
- 100% plant based
- Free from artificial flavoring and sweeteners
- 0 sugar
- 2 calories per serving
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for gin
Ingredients: Water, Woodruff, Sea Buckthorn, Rosemary, Meadowsweet, Seaweed, Orange Juice Concentrate, Grapefruit, acid; Tartaric Acid, preservative; Potassium Sorbate.
I kept hearing about it and it was for good reason, this stuff does not disappoint! Excellent non-alcoholic spirit!
Wow, this was such a wonderful, fresh, and light drink. Softer Sea Buckthorn notes than the BAX BOTANICS, it brings a clean and fresh flavor to the palette.
Lovely easy drink with tonic and a twist of citrus. Got this with the Bax Botanicals two pack and while all are good, this was my favorite!
Great gin alternative! This mixed extremely well with the Wilfred's Bittersweet Aperitif, a dash of the Verbena, soda water and a hint of grapefruit juice. Absolutely delicious! Can't wait to try all of the No & Low products!!!
Pentire seaward is delicious with tonic and grapefruit juice.