Pentire Seaward - Non Alcoholic Spirit 23.7 oz (700mL)
Like the name Seaward suggests, each sip of this invigorating non-alcoholic spirit will bring you closer to the seaside.
Seaward is the second member of the Pentire family that lives up to the quality, experience and complexities you’ve come to expect since their first release, Adrift. This offering features their signature Pentire Plant Blend layered with new zesty flavors like pink grapefruit, sea buckthorn and sea rosemary.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: fragrant herbaceous notes with touches of citrus & floral
- Palate: bright & zesty grapefruit citrus top notes blended with refreshing green natural tones layered with natural berry from harvested sea buckthorn and wild seaweed
- Pentire Seaward is an instant classic that paris perfectly with a light tonic or soda, serve with a grapefruit wedge.
- Store in cool dry place, once opened drink within 3 months.
Good to know:
- Imported from United Kingdom
- 23.7oz (700mL) bottle
- Vegan & gluten free
- 100% plant based
- Free from artificial flavoring and sweeteners
- 0 sugar
- 2 calories per serving
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Woodruff, Sea Buckthorn, Rosemary, Meadowsweet, Seaweed, Orange Juice Concentrate, Grapefruit, acid; Tartaric Acid, preservative; Potassium Sorbate.
Wow, this was such a wonderful, fresh, and light drink. Softer Sea Buckthorn notes than the BAX BOTANICS, it brings a clean and fresh flavor to the palette.
Lovely easy drink with tonic and a twist of citrus. Got this with the Bax Botanicals two pack and while all are good, this was my favorite!
Great gin alternative! This mixed extremely well with the Wilfred's Bittersweet Aperitif, a dash of the Verbena, soda water and a hint of grapefruit juice. Absolutely delicious! Can't wait to try all of the No & Low products!!!
Pentire seaward is delicious with tonic and grapefruit juice.
Over the last year, I've tried nearly all of the non-alcoholic spirits, and Pentire is by far the best. The folks at No & Low are great to deal with, too. Highly recommended!