Bax Botanics Sea Buckthorn
Sea Buckthorn is a luxurious alcohol-free spirit boasting rich, complex & bittersweet flavors that will excite your palate.
Bax Botanics is proudly designed by nature and always pays homage to the ingredients they use. Whether that be through sourcing organic and ethically grown herbs, using sustainable and recycled materials, or putting the plant front and center on the bottle (yes, that’s a microscopic image of a plant cell)! The unique Sea Buckthorn berries are the focus of this bold and concentrated alcohol-free spirit that brings an intensity you don’t always get in the non-alc category.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: warming & pungent aromatics, fruity with fresh herbs
- Palate: dry and bitter, complexity driven by the Sea Buckthorn berries, citrus notes of Seville oranges, depth from underlying herbs like rosemary & thyme and finishes with a subtle spicy & acidic bite
- Conclusion: it is an award-winning spirit for a reason, it’s unique and bursting with flavor
- It is essential to try the classic Bax & Tonic (1 part Bax, 3 parts premium tonic) over ice with a twist of orange zest but Sea Buckthorn also plays well with others. Try it in different variations of the non-alcoholic Negroni.
- Keep in cool, dry place. No need to refrigerate. Use within 6 months of opening.
Good to know
- Made in England
- 500ml bottle
- 0 calories per serving
- 0 sugar per serving
- Vegan & Gluten Free
- No additives or allergens
- Contains 0.00% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanical Distillates including 1% Sea Buckthorn, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
This is my favorite Bar Botanics flavor! It is so versatile and has a wonderful depth and zest. I use this in a zero-proof ginger margarita, as well, and it's lovely. I also use this in my Creamsicle Gimlet, that I make with Royal Rose Orange Vanilla syrup and lime juice.
Bax Botanics Sea Buckthorn reminds me of the scent of warm wood - inviting, earthy, complex. It goes "hand-in-glove" with spicy and bitter flavors. Highly enjoyable!
Was hoping for another pleasant gin alternative after having wonderful experiences with both Pentire and Damrak Virgin 0.0 but this one was deeply unpleasant. Just an overwhelming flavour of rosemary and nothing else. I will not order again.