Lautus Sauvignon Blanc - Non-Alcoholic White Wine
A pure South African non-alcoholic wine that portrays the beautiful complexity, elegance and finesse of a premium Sauvignon Blanc.
As with all wine, the true heroes are the vineyards. By using selected sites that produce wines of high aromatic complexity and balance, Lautus have managed to produce a truly exceptional wine experience by taking great care whilst removing the alcohol from this cool climate white wine.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: aromas of gooseberry, capsicum & citrus
- Palate: dry & tart with tropical fruit & lime, finishing with a fresh acidity
No & Low Recommendations
- At it’s best when served chilled & in a wine glass.
- Once opened drink with 3 days.
About your non-alcoholic white wine
- Made in South Africa
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- 750ml bottle
- 1g of sugar per 100ml serving
- 22 calories per 100ml serving
- No additives
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for white wine
Ingredients: De-alcoholized wine made from 100% Sauvignon Blanc, grape sugars, sulfites, glycerol.
This Sauvignon Blanc is really refreshing, and I felt like I was drinking a glass of the real thing. It's a nice way to enjoy Dry January and I would drink it during the week the rest of the year.
Can’t tell any different from a mid ranged full alcoholic wine.