Lautus Savvy Red - Non-Alcoholic Red Wine
Looking for a good non-alcoholic red wine? Lautus delivers an easy drinking & smooth red blend to enjoy without comprising on flavor.
A pure South African non-alcoholic red wine made from a blend of Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinotage grapes sourced from various coastal vineyards, this red is aged in oak for 9 to 12 months.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: aromas of pure red and black berry fruit flavors, with a touch of oak.
- Palate: medium-dry underpinned by fine tannin and juicy yet subtle fruit
No & Low Recommendations
- Serve at room temperature or chilled, in your favorite wine glass.
- Once opened drink within 3 days.
About your non-alcoholic red wine
- Made in South Africa
- Made with Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon & Pinotage
- 750ml bottle
- 2g of sugar per 100ml serving
- 30 calories per 100ml serving
- No additives
- Contains less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for red wine
Ingredients: De-alcoholized wine made from Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon & Pinotage, grape sugars, sulfites, glycerol.
Great wine alternative - actually tastes like wine. It’s hard to get non-alcoholic red wine perform like red wine. I will recommend it and will repurchase.
I enjoy a dryer red when drinking wines but this did not hit the spot for me. I wouldn’t buy again.
From the moment I opened my first bottle the aroma caught my attention. Most non alcoholic wines do not give off a pleasant aroma. This Savvy Red has a nice mild dryness to it and left me wanting a 2nd glass without guilt. So far the best non alcoholic red I had tasted.
As anyone can tell you, it is difficult to find a NA red that doesn’t taste like grape juice.
This is THE one!! So delicious. I’m a customer for life