Wilfred's Bittersweet Aperitif
Wilfred’s have made sunshine in a bottle! This premium non-alcoholic aperitif makes the ultimate spritz.
Named Britain’s #1 non-alcoholic drink at the 2020 Great British Food awards. This aperitif has been carefully crafted with inspiration from the classic Aperol Spritz but includes it’s own distinct British twist with subtle use of botanicals such as rosemary.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: a balance of warming spices, zesty orange & herbal aromatics
- Palate: full mouthfeel, just the right amount of sweetness, rosemary on the front followed by flavorful & bittersweet oranges, finished with clove & rhubarb
- We’d be silly to recommend anything other than what we like to call the “Britz Spritz,” add 1 part Wilfred’s and 2 parts tonic with a slice of orange and you’re good to go!
- Once opened keep refrigerated and drink within 4 weeks.
Good to know
- Made in Britain
- 500ml bottle
- No artificial sweetners or colors
- Natural botanicals
- Allergen free
- 21 calories per serving
- Contains 0.0% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanical Distillates and Extracts, English Beet Sugar, Citric Acid, Concentrates (Safflower, Lemon, Carrot, Blackcurrant). Preservative: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
I'm so tired of reading about NA that taste like the real thing. But Wilfred's does. So far I've only drank it neat, as I don't want anything to dilute the taste, but it would be great with tonic or seltzer. If you enjoy bitter cocktails, you'll love Wilfred's.
What a discovery!!!! This stuff is so good. Use it with the tonic or the Noughty sparkling wine like Max and Lou recommended. I really do like this better then Aperol.
This is delicious with tonic water. I'm sad it's sold out now!
Perfect for spritz making, as suggested i use with tonic