Wilfred's Bittersweet Aperitif
Wilfred’s have made sunshine in a bottle! This premium non-alcoholic aperitif makes the ultimate spritz.
Named Britain’s #1 non-alcoholic drink at the 2020 Great British Food awards. This aperitif has been carefully crafted with inspiration from the classic Aperol Spritz but includes it’s own distinct British twist with subtle use of botanicals such as rosemary.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: a balance of warming spices, zesty orange & herbal aromatics
- Palate: full mouthfeel, just the right amount of sweetness, rosemary on the front followed by flavorful & bittersweet oranges, finished with clove & rhubarb
- We’d be silly to recommend anything other than what we like to call the “Britz Spritz,” add 1 part Wilfred’s and 2 parts tonic with a slice of orange and you’re good to go!
- Once opened keep refrigerated and drink within 4 weeks.
Good to know
- Made in Britain
- 500ml bottle
- No artificial sweetners or colors
- Natural botanicals
- Allergen free
- 21 calories per serving
- Contains 0.00% alcohol
Ingredients: Water, Natural Botanical Distillates and Extracts, English Beet Sugar, Citric Acid, Concentrates (Safflower, Lemon, Carrot, Blackcurrant). Preservative: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Wonderful flavor. only issue is its quite expensive so drink slowly (if you can)
This is the my first non-alcoholic alternative that was truly pleasure to sip on. Fragrant, flavorful, not sugary sweet, not watery.
We love Wilfred’s! Not too sweet, good herbal scent and excellent complex flavor. A perfect no-alcohol summery drink. We drink it 1:2 with tonic and an orange peel and feel it’s the perfect recipe.
I loved it! It has lots of flavor with the strong orange bittersweet finish. Adding the spritz made it very refreshing. Great alternative to alcohol.
At a suggested 1:2 aperitif/tonic this is very good but makes for some pretty expensive drinks. In my world and compared to other choices I have I think this should be priced at about $20-$25