Wilderton Lustre - Non-Alcoholic Spirit
Lustre was created to linger on the palate with its intricate & compelling flavors.
Wilderton is a new start for cocktails defined by its artful combination of flavors and not its alcohol content. Each of Wilderton’s expressions are unique experiences that are close to the company’s heart & homeland in Oregon. The bright & tangy Lustre is inspired by picnics in the fertile valleys of the Pacific Northwest and dreams of sun-drenched Mediterranean coastlines. With its own complex and distinct taste profile you won’t mistake this for a gin or rum.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: a relaxing bouquet of citrus, lavender & turmeric
- Palate: dry & tangy, bitter orange peels, sandalwood, tarragon, bergamot, rose, acidic undertones with a pleasantly long and subtle spicy finish.
No & Low Recommendations
- Wilderton is made for the creative home-mixologists but goes great with tonic and a sprig of lavender. It can also simply be sipped on the rocks.
- Store in cool dry place, once opened drink within 3 months.
About your non-alcoholic spirit
- Made in Oregon, USA
- 750ml bottle
- Allergen & gluten free
- 0 sugar
- 0 calories
- Less than 0.1% alcohol
- The perfect alternative for citrus forward gin
Ingredients: Water, Botanical Extracts (Bitter Orange Peel, Tarragon, Lavender, Bergamot, Rose, Lemongrass, Turkish Bay Leaf, Ceylon Black Tea, Lemon Peel, Linden Blossom, Orris Root, Coriander) Preserved with Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate. Distilled from Raw Botanicals.
Lustre is an excellent stand in for any spirit in a bright, citrus driven cocktail. I had it in a cosmo variation and it was better than any alcoholic version I’ve had. Never going back 🤘🏻