Wilderton Bittersweet Aperitivo - Non-Alcoholic Aperitif
Wilderton Bittersweet Aperitivo is the perfect golden hour invitation.
The crafted blend of grapefruit, orange blossom, and aromatic herbs will give you a lush and zesty touch, with a pleasing bittersweet finish. Just add soda water, ice, and a twist of fresh lemon for the perfect drink.
What does it taste like?
- Nose: aromatic, herbal, bittersweet
- Palate: A complex combination of grapefruit for some sweet, tart and bitter flavor, while the orange blossom will add freshness and the gentian will give a slightly herbal, earthy flavor.
No & Low Recommendations:
- Mixes well with some soda water, fresh juices, flavored seltzers and non-alcoholic sparkling wine. We suggest you to try our personal favorite spritz cocktail with 2 parts Wilderton Bittersweet Aperitivo with some No & Low non-alcoholic Sparkling Chardonnay to top up.
- Store in cool dry place, once opened drink within 3 months.
About your non-alcoholic Aperitif
- Made in Oregon, USA
- 750ml bottle
- Allergen & gluten free
- Caffeine free
- 8g sugar
- 30 calories
- Less than 0.1% alcohol
- The perfect alternative to Aperol
Ingredients: Water, Herbal extracts (Water, Spices, Gentian root, Quassia, Rhubarb Root, Sandalwood, Cubed Pepper), Chardonnay Concentrate, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice (Color), Ascorbic Acid, Tartaric Acid.