Vera Aperitivo Herbal - Non-Alcoholic Aperitif
Vera Herbal is bold & versatile making it a perfect serve for the pre and post dinner occasion.
While an Aperitivo is made to start the night and stimulate your palate for a big meal we feel Vera Herbal also acts wonderfully as an amaro/digestif to end the night. We enjoy this blend of spices and herbs most as an after dinner sipper!
What does it taste like?
- Nose: clove & sage with hints of cinnamon & cardamom
Palate: full mouthfeel, semi-sweet with a blend of spices & herbs including clove & thyme, lingering tart and bittersweet finish
No & Low Recommendations
- Vera Aperitivo Herbal is versatile enough to work in a range of cocktails, simply with tonic or neat (how we prefer it).
- Once opened keep refrigerated and drink within 3 months.
About your non-alcoholic aperitif
- Imported from Slovenia
- 16.9oz (500mL) bottle
- 22 calories per serving
- 5g sugar per serving
- No artificial ingredients
- Less than 0.5% alcohol
- The perfect alternative to Chartreuse
Ingredients: Alcohol-Free Wine (contains sulfites), Natural Distillates of Spices and Herbs, Water, Sugar, Gentian, Natural Flavors, Coloring: Chlorophyll Copper Complex. Acid: Citric Acid, Malic Acid. Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.